All children who will be 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1, 2019 who reside in Spotswood or Helmetta will be eligible.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE REGISTRATION
Where: Schoenly School Media Center (Enter through Exit 14 door by parking lot)
When: February 6, 2019 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
February 7, 2019 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., 1:15 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Along with your completed registration paperwork, a deposit of $675.00 made payable to the Spotswood Board of Education is required to hold your spot.
Necessary forms such as Student Registration, Spotswood School District Student Information, Health History, and Physical Exam Forms should be printed, completed, and brought with you to registration. The forms have been attached below for your convenience.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for admission:
- Official Birth Certificate (Translated in English)
- Proof of Residency
- If you own your home – provide a current property tax bill, current mortgage statement or deed.
- If you rent your home – provide a current lease. If you do not have a lease please contact the Board Office for an Affidavit of Residency. This Affidavit must be completed by the owner of the home and needs to be notarized.
- In addition to the above, we request four (4) current forms of documentation, such as: PSE&G bill, cable bill, phone bill, driver’s license, medical/insurance bill, bank statement, court orders, voter registration card, state agency documents (all documents must have parent/guardian’s name and address) We will evaluate whatever documentation you provide, but it is to your advantage to provide as much as possible to support your claim of residency.
- Proof of Custody (if applicable)
- Health Records (a copy of immunizations and a physical exam are required before admission)
On February 6, 2019, we will be hosting an Open House for preschool during registration.