Dear Community Members,
Tomorrow, March 24, 2020, at 7:00 p.m., the Spotswood Board of Education will host a “virtual” Board of Education Meeting. As previously announced, the preliminary budget will be presented at this meeting.
While there will be NO on-site availability to attend this meeting in person (as per Assembly Bill 3850), public participation is encouraged and can be accessed using the link below:
When joining the meeting:
- Access to join the meeting will begin at 6:40 p.m.
- Be sure that your profile name includes your first and last name.
- Do not turn on your video option.
- Participants will be muted until recognized during the public comment portion of the meeting.
- To ask a question or make a comment, click “participants” in your toolbar and click the “raise hand” button.
- Once your “hand is raised,” you will be called upon to comment in the order received.
- Should you desire, public comments can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be addressed as received. As required, please include your first name, last name, and address in the email.
Please note, this meeting will be recorded.
The Spotswood Board of Education